August 23, 2007

Queen of the house


This is Cricket, our first child. She will be a year old in September. She certainly has the personality of a little clown. Like most Mini-Pins she keeps us entertained and likes to be the center of attention. I hope we don't have any trouble out of her when the baby gets here. We keep telling her she will soon have to share us with the baby.

6 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

YEA!!!! I'm glad you started blogging.

The Rice Family said...

congrats on the baby! my mom saw you downtown one day and came back and called and she said "did you know kelly was pregnant?" thats how i found out... i bet you all are so happy! you better send me an invitation to the baby shower and i will be a host so tell whoever! glad you are blogging too! call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

Kelly you can just go ahead and tell Queen to get use to being outside. When baby gets here SHE will rule the house. MIMI Covin.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the baby!!! I know ya'll are very excited!!!

The Spencer Family said...

I am glad you finally put your blog on here, but I can't believe ya'll are not finding out. It would drive me crazy. Anyway congratulations again & I can't wait to see what you are having.

The Lane's said...

Kelly,
It was so nice to log on and have a message from you. It was exciting to read your blog and catch up on how things are going for you. Congrats on the baby!!!
Jill