September 11, 2007

More Belly Pictures


The baby is actually measuring a week further along than originally thought, around Jan. 7th instead of the 13th, but they are not going to move my due date because it wasn't more than 10 days different. So I could go a week or so early, which I'm sure by then I will be more than happy for that to happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a girl to me!!! MiMi Covin

Stanley Family said...

You look so cute pregnant! I have to see you in person soon!

The Rice Family said...

i also think you look cute pregnant! how have things been going? hope things are going good!

Anonymous said...

Your belly looks GREAT!!! I am so excited for you and Lane. Roy and I love you both so much. Keep me posted, so I can book a flight. I've already started saving, except for the ticket incident! Love you, Mel & Roy