Kelly he is one of the cutest babies ever...seriously! I love the picture of the two of you...so sweet! I love all of his rolls, too! He's too precious!
Okay, you have the cutest kid, but you know Logan will have some competition come January! I am so happy for you and Lane. Logan is handsome little man who poses so well! We love you! Melanie & Roy
4 comments:
i loooooove all of these! the black and white one's are adorable! my favorite is definetly the last one!
Kelly he is one of the cutest babies ever...seriously! I love the picture of the two of you...so sweet! I love all of his rolls, too! He's too precious!
Okay, you have the cutest kid, but you know Logan will have some competition come January! I am so happy for you and Lane. Logan is handsome little man who poses so well! We love you!
Melanie & Roy
Those are ALL great! We need to get together soon. Call me!
Post a Comment