January 04, 2008

38 1/2 Weeks

Sorry about not posting in a while, between the holidays and vacation days I've been away from my computer for about 2 1/2 weeks. I have holiday pictures but I probably want be able to get them up before the baby gets here. They have scheduled an induction for Monday the 7th at 8:00pm. I have been going to the doctor every Thursday for about the last 8 weeks doing NST's (Non-Stress Test) and Ultrasounds to watch the baby because of my gestational diabetes. Last week the baby weighed in at 8lbs. 1oz. and they said if I made it to the 3rd of January they were going to induce. So we'll find out in a couple of days what this rolly polly is. I guess we have finally narrowed the names down to Aubrey Layne Rutledge (Aubrey) and Michael Logan Rutledge (Logan). Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well, and I will try to get pictures of the baby on here as soon as I can.

9 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yeah.....i'm so excited for you two! i can't wait to find out what that lil' baby is! i hate that we are going to be out of town when he/she arrives! we will definetly be praying for you all and will have to come see the baby as soon as we get back!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yeah.....i'm so excited for you two! i can't wait to find out what that lil' baby is! i hate that we are going to be out of town when he/she arrives! we will definetly be praying for you all and will have to come see the baby as soon as we get back!!

The Spencer Family said...

Good luck Monday, we will be thinking about you & I'm sure everything will go great!! Can't wait to see pics of Aubrey or Logan. I love the names too!

Mrs. Lynn said...

I'm so glad you finally posted. I can't wait to find out what baby Rutledge is and I know you are ready for him/her to be here. I am sorry you have had problems here at teh ends but I have a feeling it is all about to be worth it.

Anonymous said...

So, I won't spill the beans...but I am so excited about the new addition to the family!! You two are going to make wonderful parents! I am so proud of you and Lane...I can't wait to see the rugrat again! I love you, Melanie!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I just wanted to say Congrats!!! Logan is precious! I know you will both be great parents.

The Goodrichs said...

I saw pics from the spencers website... he is a cutie... congrats

The Lantrip Family said...

Alright, where is the babe? I need to see some pics of your little buddy, I know he is changing a ton!

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures of the baby