November 06, 2007

Baby Bedding




Here are some pictures of the bedding. I couldn't find one that I like to use for either a boy or girl so I picked one of each out and will send the one I don't need back once the baby gets here.

7 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

those are cute!! i cant' wait to meet that lil' baby soon! see you sunday!

Stanley Family said...

Both of them are cute! I am betting you will have to send the boy bedding back!!!

The Rice Family said...

THOSE ARE SO CUTE!

Mrs. Lynn said...

You better listen to Tammy. She kept saying I was having a boy and she was right. I'll see you Sunday.

Jamie said...

I wish we had as much patience as you guys to wait until the big day to know if its a boy or girl! Both sets are very cute and I know you can't wait to find out which one you'll get to use. Not too much longer...

Anonymous said...

Put some new pictures up.

Jamie said...

Just checking in on you and see how the end of the pregnancy is going!