Kelly.... he is beautiful... i have been checking your page since Jan.... and was so excited today to finally see your little guy. I know you are proud... keep the pictures coming....
SO GLAD TO SEE SOME PICTURES ON HERE!! HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. I BET HE'S ALREADY GOTTEN SO BIG! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND HAVE A SIGN IN THAT YARD:)!
Logan is getting so big. Isn't it amazing how much they change in just two months? I haven't forgotten about your money for the dresses & the receipt was in the bag. Email me your address & I will send you the money. Thanks again for them I can't wait to see Katelyn in them! rspencer79@aol.com
5 comments:
Kelly.... he is beautiful... i have been checking your page since Jan.... and was so excited today to finally see your little guy. I know you are proud... keep the pictures coming....
he is so cute! i love all the pictures of mr. logan! how are yall doing? he has gotten so big since i have seen him! i need to see him again soon!
He is so beautiful. I know you and Lane are so proud of him!
SO GLAD TO SEE SOME PICTURES ON HERE!! HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. I BET HE'S ALREADY GOTTEN SO BIG! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND HAVE A SIGN IN THAT YARD:)!
Logan is getting so big. Isn't it amazing how much they change in just two months? I haven't forgotten about your money for the dresses & the receipt was in the bag. Email me your address & I will send you the money. Thanks again for them I can't wait to see Katelyn in them!
rspencer79@aol.com
Post a Comment