Kelly, he is absolutely ADORABLE! He doesn't look like his daddy at all....(I thought you'd want to hear that with all of the comments of him looking just like Lane) Love all of the new pictures. Those sweet little boys are something else, aren't they?
9 comments:
He is so precious!!
he is too cute!
HE IS JUST BEAUTFUL!! THAT HAIR AND THOSE BLUE EYES HE'S GONNA DRIVE THE GIRL'S WILD!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!
He is so cute, but he looks just like his daddy. You know they could look like us since we carry them for nine months.
Kelly, he is absolutely ADORABLE! He doesn't look like his daddy at all....(I thought you'd want to hear that with all of the comments of him looking just like Lane) Love all of the new pictures. Those sweet little boys are something else, aren't they?
He's so fat and cute, I wish I just pinch those little fat legs! He is absolutely adorable! About time you got some new pictures of this baby up here!
He's holding that head up good already!
He is so cute! I love the picture in the bottom left corner. Just a doll.
He is getting so big. You better get that house up for sale and move out here so we can hang out. I hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment