October 08, 2007

Finally!




Finally the baby has some furniture. I thought I would never get finished putting these together. I wasnt' sure about the color when I ordered it, but now that it's set up in the room I am very happy with it.

7 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

The furniture is beautiful!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so cute!! i just wish we knew if it would be blue or pink in there:)!! i hope your feeling good and getting plenty of rest!

The Lane's said...

The furniture is very beautiful and I know what you mean about getting it all put together.

Stanley Family said...

I love it! It is so pretty and will look great with pink or blue! Have you thought of any names yet?

The Lantrip Family said...

It was so good to see you the other day! You look great! You have a basketball belly so I think it's gonna be a boy! Guess we will have to wait and see hu! I loooove the furniture!

The Rice Family said...

love it it is so pretty! i wonder what it is????????? think boy!

Stanley Family said...

We ended up not meeting my Mom Sunday because Rick came and picked Madelyn up. I will call you later on this week and maybe I can come see you on Sunday. I got your invitation to the shower, but we are going to be in TN that weekend so I will just make a trip to Dora to bring your gift.