Fact is at some point a pregnant woman looses sight of anything under her belly button (in my case anyway). So I thought I would post pictures of my point of view for those who have never been in this situation (i.e. my husband and my sister). Lately they have both been spotting things on my clothes that I was completely unaware of. So, apparently I walk around with stuff on the bottom of my shirt and on my jeans and don't know it, BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE DOWN THERE. If I tilt forward a little I can see my shoe, which so far have been matching daily, but there my come a time when I can't see them and they don't match. So! Please, Please help a pregnant woman out and let her know if she has something on her clothes or wearing mis-matched shoes, we can use all the help we can get.
October 24, 2007
Underbelly Fact!
Fact is at some point a pregnant woman looses sight of anything under her belly button (in my case anyway). So I thought I would post pictures of my point of view for those who have never been in this situation (i.e. my husband and my sister). Lately they have both been spotting things on my clothes that I was completely unaware of. So, apparently I walk around with stuff on the bottom of my shirt and on my jeans and don't know it, BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE DOWN THERE. If I tilt forward a little I can see my shoe, which so far have been matching daily, but there my come a time when I can't see them and they don't match. So! Please, Please help a pregnant woman out and let her know if she has something on her clothes or wearing mis-matched shoes, we can use all the help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is hilarious! Tell Lane to get ready to help you start shaving your legs & painting your toes also if he hasn't had to already.
I love this!!!! This is so true!!!
You are so funny! Just wait til you have to ask Lane to help put your shoes on!! I got to the point where I just said heck with it and wore anything that slipped on!! It's nice to be able to see your feet again, once the baby is here!
Post a Comment