October 24, 2007

7 Months




Well here is my 28 week pictures. We are progressing as you can see. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. There really hasn't been much going on. Lane has been in and out of town (Hunting Season) so we haven't really done anything to blog about. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and will be doing the Glucose Screening Test, keep your fingers crossed that I pass. The bedding has been ordered and should come in some time this week. I will try to get come pictures and post them. The bedding is what Lane's parents are giving us for our baby shower gift. We are having the 4-D scan done on November 8th, we are both excited about that, finally a face to go with all the punches and kicks that now fill my days and nights. If I can figure out how to get them on here I will post them too.

5 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

YEAH!!! SO GLAD TO SEE THE NEW PICTURES!! I LOVE THE VIEW FROM THE TOP! THAT IS SOO FUNNY. TO BAD MEN WILL NEVER GET TO EXPEREINCE ALL WE GO THROUGH TO HAVE A BABY, BUT IT'S WORTH EVERY BIT OF IT!!

The Lane's said...

How exciting! You look great!

Mrs. Lynn said...

You look great! I can't wait to see everything.

The Rice Family said...

you look so cute! you are so right about the view from the top! that is so funny! glad you are doing so good cant wait to see you at your shower!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

You look so good. I love the pictures from the top they are to funny.